Wednesday 21 July 2010

Preliminary Target Audience Questionnaire

I am going to be taking out a questionnaire to help me identify the target audience for soap operas and what potential audiences find interesting in soaps, and new things that they are looking for. This will greatly help me when it comes to creating my final product as I will be able to make what the audiences are looking for. I will be able to see what demographic group we should be considering and thinking about how we are going to reach this group.

Here is a draft of the questions I will include on my questionnaire:

1. What is your gender?
2. What age are you?
3. What is your occupation?
4. What is your favourite soap opera?
5. What attracts you most to soap operas?
6. Do soap opera trailers influence your viewing of soaps?
7. What got you first interested in soaps?
8. What time do you most watch soaps?
9. What story lines in soaps interest you most?
10. What would you look for in a new soap?

No comments:

Post a Comment