Tuesday 18 January 2011

Final Poster

Improved Poster On completion of my last draft of my poster I received a couple of additional feedback comments regarding improvements that could be made. Although I had completed my final design I felt that adding these changes would only improve the product more. The changes I made included increasing the size of the broadcast time and channel. This was to make it stand out more as it is a very important piece of information. Another change I made was adding 'The Walthams' road sign. I did this to create brand awareness so that the audience would recognise this as the shows logo. The final change I made was to lighten the right side of Georges eyes. In the previous draft his right eye disappeared into the background so was not very visible. By brightening it I have made it more visible but still maintained the mysterious feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment