Monday 17 January 2011

Poster Design Feedback

I asked for feedback on the poster layout idea I created so I could improve it. The following comments where made:
- could be cropped at the bottom to make it more confinded and so the eyes are the focal point
- text of the title should be bigger so it stands out more, maybe all the way across the top
- characters should be darkened as they look too bright against the black background
- cut out around characters could be better

I will consider these comments when I create my second draft, and when we create our final piece for our poster. I particularly agree with the comments about the title and the cutting out of the characters, I will change the titles around to see what looks best, and try out different font sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment